It's been a long time since I have written/typed any blog posts, and I'm not sure why I decided to write/type one today. I should be doing homework of some kind, or at least ignoring it and doing nothing with my friends but instead here I am. Today was a weird day, but not really I have days like this every once and a while. Days where I question my life situation and what I should be doing.
I feel stagnant, like I want to be doing more AMAZING things. Whenever I have a day like this I usually end up making some kind of temporary life change to sate my hunger for AMAZING things. I will find myself picking up random hobbies and running with them for a while before I settle back into a groove of stagnation and have another day like this. I like this about myself, I like trying all kinds of things, but my directionless passion results in a lack of conviction. I feel like this is a pretty human condition though, but if anything that just makes me feel worse. I don't want to sit here in stagnation. I WANT TO CONQUER THE WORLD.
My inability to settle on a path and stop moving all over the place creates my stagnation. That's stupid.
Today I watched Ender's Game. It was a pretty good take on the book. Ender has this thing where in his process of trying to defeat something, he will grow to love it through the understanding required to defeat it. I think that's a pretty good definition of love, understanding something so fully that you grow to love it the way it loves itself. Totally irrelevant to the movie though, its super dark and serious.
Well idk I think I am done. Love you.
Beau Elliott
No comments:
Post a Comment