Happy Thanksgiving blog readers! I am thankful for you guys who read my blog. I am sure you guys are thankful for my blog, it probably makes your life ten times better every time you read it. Who am I kidding? It probably makes it ELEVEN times better. How has your Thanksgiving been? You can comment and respond to that question but you probably won't so just imagine that I am sitting right next to you and have a conversation with imaginary me about it. You can also talk to imaginary me about whatever you feel like, he has nothing better to do.
I AM THANKFUL FOR PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING. That's how I am so happy and amazing all the time. What are you thankful for? Me? Really? You are too kind. I get to have THREE Thanksgivings. Jealous? You should be. The first took place at my cousins house. This Thanksgiving was the most awkward of the three considering I don't enjoy my cousins company very much. OH but this was the first time my cousins saw my older sister's nose ring. I told them they had nothing to worry about because she "nose" what she is doing. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The second took place at my house with just me, my older sister, and my step-dad. It was pretty awesome because I DJed and I actually got to eat food. (my cousins food has a reputation for making me sick so I didn't take the risk.) We talked about deep family stuff and it was all pretty thug. The final Thanksgiving will take place at my dad's and we will be eating dessert. This hasn't happened yet though so I don't really have too much to say about it. Well actually I guess I can make some predictions about how it will go. I am gonna go ahead and try to make up a conversation that will likely happen.
"HEY DAD" - Me
"I MADE PIE" - Dad
"ARGGGGH" - Sage (my little sister)
"WHERE IS CIERA?" - Dad
"I AM AT MY BOYFRIEND'S HOUSE." - Ciera (my older sister)
"LAME." - Dad
"THANKS FOR THE PIE." - Me
"GARRRRRRRGH." - Sage
"THANKSGIVING." - Dad
"The end." - Narrator
In other news I have to work tomorrow and its black Friday. Super excited about that. I spilled coffee on my laptop and now whenever I try to push "s" I have to like pound the keyboard in order for it to work. I went to Sadie's dancey thing and it was fantastic BUT I SUCK AT MINI GOLF. Good thing that it isn't an important life skill. K cool bye guys enjoy conversations with imaginary me.
No comments:
Post a Comment