I FEEL FANTASTIC. Obviously. I mean you read the post title didn't you? Anyways, I am pretty sure its my new CD mix. ITS A REALLY GOOD MIX and I definitely think that it has contributed to this fantasticness I have been feeling the past week or so. I have been drawing more, painting more, guitaring more, working out more, and like doing a MILLION other great things more. And I just want to LEARN EVERYTHING and DO EVERYTHING. That's how I feel lately blog reading friends. You guys should totally start feeling fantastic too. It's like super great.
I LIED. The only time I feel really comfortable lying is when I lie to a teacher when my future is on the line. I am sure you guys understand. If you don't that's okay too.(Jk screw you guys.) So I lied to my teacher. I had this take home test thing due (it's worth like half my grade) but I left it at home and the teacher told me I could just bring it to his office and he would accept it the next day. He told me where his office was and I wrote it down in my notebook so I wouldn't forget. The next day I realized that I had no idea where the place I wrote down was because I suck at directions. After several failed attempts at finding it I gave up and waited for the next class. It turned out that the next two classes were CANCELED. So I was way stressed about it being super late. Finally class came around and I had prepared THE PERFECT LIE. (in retrospect I probably could have just told him that I couldn't find his classroom.) I was going to tell him that I didnt know where his class room was so one of my friends offered to turn it in for me because he knew where it was. By saying this my teacher would blame my non-existent friend and NOT ME BWAHAHAHA. So when he came by me in class I asked "Did you get my test? My friend said he turned it in for me." IT WAS PERFECT and I had the most innocent smile on my face! My acting was SUPERB. I then awaited his response knowing that I would soon be able to turn in my test and make everything right again. BUT. He looked at me with a polite smile and said "Oh yeah I graded it this morning." HE LIED TO ME TOO.
Man that story was crazy. I CLIMBED ONTO MY ROOF. It was wonderful. Except I climbed out of the small bathroom window with no screen because taking the screen off and putting it back on is hard. The window was far too small so I ended up having to do this ridiculous hand stand reverse leg climb out of the window technique. IT WAS AWESOME. Then I sat on my roof and listened to music and thought about how FANTASTIC EVERYTHING IS. And I also thought about how I was totes going to blog about it. And I thought about how hard it was going to be to get back in. When I finally climbed back in I LOOKED LIKE AN INTRUDER HAHA. I was climbing into a little window from the second story of my house. So then I just decided to rob my own house, I ate all my food, and took all of my money. Poor me.
K BAI.
Love, Beau
No comments:
Post a Comment