Thursday, November 15, 2012

Paint Paint Paint

Now that I have gotten those introductory posts out of the way I can really get into some hardcore blogging action. Today's post is going to be about painting and how AMAZING it is. Like really guys you should all just start painting because its super fun. I painted my first painting around last February, it was a firework I will post it on here at some point to show you guys. Then last July I finally decided to use the second canvas (the canvas I got for the firework painting came in a double pack) then from that point on I just started painting all the time.


Above you can observe some of my paintings. OBSERVE THEM AND BE IMPRESSED. And if you don't like them then shut up you are wrong. The top left one I painted for my friend Brittany who moved to Hawaii for school. The top right one I painted for my friend Austin who also moved for school. Then the bottom one is just like a mountain, you know because people are into that kind of stuff. I have a ton more paintings I will probably post at some point.

START PAINTING GUYS. Then show me your paintings and be like "BRO. I totally painted this." It will be great! And then buy me white paint because I am out of it. Also I am out of canvas paper so that would be nice too. K have a good day guys this blog post is over.

Love, Beau

No comments:

Post a Comment