HELLO. My name is Beau Elliott, though I am sure you already know that. Welcome to the first post of my first blog! I am glad you decided to read it, even if you only make it through these first few sentences.
YOU SUCK, don't worry I will take that insult back at a random point in this entry, hopefully that will motivate you to keep reading. I decided to make a blog pretty spontaneously. Like I was gonna write about why I started it in this first paragraph but then I realized that I have no idea what made me want to make a blog.
So you may have noticed that the topic of this first post is "How to Make a Blog", well congratulations on noticing that! You might be thinking something like,
"LOL. Omg Beau has no experience in making blogs! Who does he think he is acting like such a hip blogger extraordinaire. I hate him. What a terrible rotten human."
Well that was rude of you to think. I have a blog now don't I? So obviously I know how to make one. Plus who can relate with people who are trying to make a blog better than someone who just made one like 5 minutes ago? So shut up. I know what I am doing.
STEP ONE. Go to blogger.com and make a blog.
Congratulations! Now please contact me somehow and tell me to come read your blog because you read mine and that means you are really fantastic and I want to read more about how fantastic you are. I am gonna be a pretty avid blogger so if you guys are pickin' up what I am puttin' down become a loyal reader of my blog. That would be super awesome. I am going to be talking about ALL KINDS OF THINGS and I will go ahead and list some of those things bellow,
Myself (I am super interesting)
My thoughts on things and stuff
My thoughts on my thoughts of things and stuff
Musicy things (Don't worry I have the best taste like ever)
Art stuff (I am like a professional artist pretty much)
Pretty much just everything everyone wants to read about.
I hope you are as excited about my blog as I am!!!!! I am sure you are. I will be posting again soon so look forward to it and thank you so much for reading!!!!
HAHA. I am not going to take that insult back.
Love, Beau
No comments:
Post a Comment